From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Sam Tetherow
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 4:01 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] MAC Radius Authentication on MT

Yes, MT will do mac authentication via radius for atheros cards, just
like it does for prism cards. Better is a subjective, alternatives are
PPPoE and hotspot authentication.

Sam Tetherow
Sandhills Wireless

Mark McElvy wrote:

> I am new to MT and am trying to figure out a central authentication
> method. I have been using MAC Radius authentication with my current
> system that has Prism 2.5 based radios. The problem is I need to move
> to MT and Atheros based radios. First will MT do MAC Radius Auth using
> Atheros radios and/or is there a better choice. I current use Tranzeo
> CPQ's for client radios.
>
> Mark McElvy
>
> AccuBak Data Systems, Inc.
>

> This electronic communication (including any attached document) may
> contain privileged and/or confidential information. This communication
> is intended only for the use of indicated e-mail addressees. If you
> are not an intended recipient of this communication, please be advised
> that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other
> use of this communication or any attached document is prohibited. If
> you have received this communication in error, please notify the
> sender immediately by reply e-mail and promptly destroy all electronic
> and printed copies of this communication and any attached document.
> Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal
> criminal law. !DSPAM:16,45038bb0221431804284693!

<http://mail.shwisp.net/spam/dspam.cgi?template=history&user=tetherow&retrai
n=spam&signatureID=16,45038bb0221431804284693>