<snip> Have been looking at
>>www.usedtowers.com but I will need stamped PE drawings for my state so

>>any of those will need to be re-engineered. <snip>

Buyer beware :)~ I have not personally dealt with Mike Landa - but
several in our industry have with great pains and loss of $$.......

If you're looking to go above 120' you really need to look into a
RohnSSV or equivelant.

Yes - we lost a Trylon during hurricane Rita ! DOH ! - only had 1/2 of
the wind loading she was rated for and she folded clean in half ! The
ANWireless towers are built using heavier angle John.

JohnnyO