That would be 100 X the solution of Linksys anything!!!

Good call John.

Mac

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 9:44 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] inexpensive internal point-to-point

Get a pair of Access Points like Deliberant DLB2350 and set them to run
WDS. Also set them to WPA personal security. Set a shared key. Total
cost about $230.00.

If you want to use a little bit more security you can download
FreeRadius for either Linux <www.freeradius.org> or Windows XP
<www.freeradius.net> and set your security to WPA Enterprise. This uses
radius user and pass as well as encryption. Each user has their own
private encrypted session to the AP with this setup.
Presto!
Scriv