Augh!!!!!!!

Now I need to go to ispcon.

From: John Scrivner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:31:12
To:wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] ISPCON

Hi guys. I just wanted you guys to know that Matt Larsen and I will be
speaking at ISPCON together. We will get you more details soon. This has
just been decided.  WISPA will have a pretty big presence there I think.
I believe Tom DeReggi said he is speaking also? I know Tom is coming.
Tom, tell us what you will be doing when you know for sure. I am talking
to Jon Price and others to get some full-conference discounts for WISPA
paid members. This is going to happen! I will get you guys a code to use
for that soon. Stay tuned for more.
Scriv