Mark, Do you still have a need for these services?

Regards,

Mike

I need someone who will do some reasonably priced tower climbing AND
maintain a sadly neglected tower.    The guys are not properly tensioned,
and haven't been since it was erected some 5 - 7 years ago.

I want to put stuff on this tower, but I refuse to be responsible for
damage, should something happen because of the improper guy tension, etc.

http://neofast.net/users/mark/pics/wp/klrftrans.jpg

The tower owners / station managers have asked for references for someone to
do this.

How do I go about finding people?   I don't see nuttin the yellow pages.

This is for Eastern Oregon.

Mark