From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark McElvy
Sent: 17 September 2006 19:55
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Routing woes.....

I also like the idea of moving to RIP or OSPF but have yet taken the
time to wrap my head around it to understand how to implement.

Mark McElvy
AccuBak Data Systems, Inc.
573.729.9200 - Office
573.729.9203 - Fax
573.247.9980 - Mobile
http://www.accubak.com/
http://www.accubak.net/
Nationwide Internet Access
Accurate backups for your critical data!