David E. Smith wrote:
As part of a wholly unrelated network tweak, I now have a Mikrotik box
in a perfect place to snoop on my whole network, and seeing that
RouterOS 2.9 supports Cisco NetFlow, the gears started turning...

I'd like recommendations on Netflow collectors and analyzers. I played
briefly with nTop, the package Mikrotik sorta-recommends, but it was
just too unstable for my taste. (The nTop daemon died about four times
over the weekend.)

There's plenty of commercial Netflow tools out there, some of which run
for many thousands of dollars. Of course, I don't have THAT kind of
money, but there are a few less expensive packages as well. What works,
and what doesn't?
IPTrack works pretty well. http://dev.webpipe.net/iptrack/

Jeremy