-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 10:24 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Lack of CompetitionLeavesU.S.16th Among
IndustrializedNations

Not at all true Tom.  We still have almost as many dialup users as we do

broadband.  And many of those dialup users CAN get access to broadband.
Often at a rate below what they are spending on dialup.

Don't ask me why the won't switch, I don't have an answer.....  But it's

still a fact of life out here in the real world.

People usually (I'd guess at least 50%) don't go broadband because they
don't want/care about it.

Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless