Partial hijack here. On a related subject, is there anyone at Motorola that is "really good with WISPs". Someone who I can call and talk to as a Canopy user. Not a script reader. I admit I have never called them. I rely on vendors, and other WISPs for all Canopy related info and support. Moto is so big, I'm scared that I'd get the "hold music" for an hour and them some dude that I can't understand......Ok......what I want to know is what moto # do I call to talk to their "Patrick Leary". :) *Patrick suddenly feels warm and fuzzy inside...* So I guess this isn't too much of a hijack. :) How do we contact their "Patrick". After we know that we can talk to him about joining.

Brian