From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of N White
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 5:16 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Outage

HaHa! Amazing. We had a similar issue where some possible rats (or could
have been squirrels, never found out for sure from them what it was) had
gotten in a customer's wall and bit through the cable, just not
completely severing the wires. So the link was very flaky, in and out.
75% out. Fixed it with some small PVC pipe through the wall.

Nick