This outta be a fun and interesting thread:

As it relates to this space, rate the following 1-10 (1 being high
priority and 10 being "I could care a less") in terms of important if
you could bend the mind of top legal experts to get an opinion. Add
other questions you like answered in your reply.

Comment or add to this list:
- What good is Form 477 and do we really need to file it?
- Does CALEA affect me? How? When? How do I solve it without it costing
an arm and a leg?
- What's the real risk, if any, of not using certified systems?
- What does it mean to have a "certified system" in the first place?
- Don't the revised rules allow me to make the choice about what base
station antennas I wish to use?
- How is 3650 coming along and how do it look like it will shape up?
- Does the FCC really read comments I file on anything? How important
(and difficult) is it for me to officially voice my comments?
- What the deal with the TV bands?
- Are there realistic options for WISPs to get licensed bands?
- Do I have to cooperate with other area WISP?
- Is there such a thing as "malicious interference"?
- Does any other WISP or operator have any priority over me with
unlicensed bands?
- When should an STA be asked for and what uses are prohibited with
STA's?
- What are the biggest "gotchas" when entering into a site acquisition
lease?
- Can property managers prevent my subscribers from having an externally
mounted antenna?

Patrick Leary
AVP WISP Markets
Alvarion, Inc.