From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chad Halsted
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 2:36 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Legal insight? - OTARD VS Property Managers

Marlon,

Just curious, have you ever had to force this issue with property
management?  I imagine this could be a difficult fight to win for a
WISP.  What happens at the end of the day when the Property Manager
tells the WISP to shove off?  Legal action?  For what, potential lost
subscribers?

"- Can property managers prevent my subscribers from having an
externally
mounted antenna?

mks:  No. OTARD covers wisps too."