Matt Liotta wrote:

http://www.tbnweekly.com/editorial/readers_poll/content_articles/100506_pol-06.txt

He is actually wrong here:
"Now, I know when you ask the question of people who should know better, the first thing they’ll tell you is that receiving WiFi from other people’s routers is against the law. This is categorically not true."

Tampa Bay is one of the only places to prosecute someone for using an unsecured wi-fi signal.
He was prosecuted for hacking.

I don't know what he is complaining about. These networks in Florida have been pretty much funded by not one dime of tax dollars. So what's the problem? That's like him complaining that One Ring Networks has Mid-Town lit.

Regards,

Peter
RAD-INFO, Inc. - NSP Strategist
We Help ISPs Connect & Communicate