Hi All,

I'm writing a paper on some more TV whitespaces issues that have come up. Please read this brief to familiarize yourselves on the issue. I'll be coming to you with a draft copy shortly. NOTE: the draft will go to the FCC list only, the general list will see the final version only.

If anyone on the FCC list would like to add to my thoughts, please feel free to step up to the plate.

http://www.newamerica.net/files/IssueBrief19.UnlicensedTVBand.MarcusKolodzyLippman.Final_.pdf

I'll have more for you guys tomorrow.
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)