KyWiFi LLC wrote:
Will 700Mhz not work like the local tv station broadcast?
I mean, if someone can pick up a local tv station's broadcast via
an antenna, they should be able to receive broadband via the same
spectrum, right? Are you saying that 700Mhz is not much better
than 900Mhz?
Remember broadcast stations have much higher transmit power and ERP than fixed broadband wireless. 700 is a little better propagation wise, but the key is antenna again and placement.

Leon

Shannon D. Denniston, Co-Founder
KyWiFi, LLC - Mt. Sterling, Kentucky
"Your Hometown Broadband Provider"