Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Tranzeo CPE alternative

I've purchased about 70 of the CPQ's, and I haven't seen the kind of trouble you're having.  Had to send 1 back because something was rattling inside of it.  Tranzeo had one to me in two days (from Canada), cross-shipped, which I didn't have to ask for.

I am not using the routing features, just the bridging.

For an inexpensive CPE that can reliably go 20 miles, people are really happy that they are so small.  I routinely get the question "That's it? That's all it is?" ...referring to the small size of them (even the 19db antennas).

I wish they had a telnet or ssh management interface.  That's a minus about them.

My customer base is rural/residential/small business, so you can evaluate my comments accordingly.

Mark Nash
Network Engineer
UnwiredOnline.Net
350 Holly Street