To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 9:26 AM
Subject: [WISPA] Evolution of Unlicensed Wireless Services

Dan Waggoner, a partner in Davis Wright Tremaine LLP's Seattle office, will speak at the Law Seminars International 11th Annual Conference on Telecommunications Law, April 3-4, 2006, in Seattle, Washington. He will present "The Continuing Evolution of Unlicensed Wireless Services," addressing the business and regulatory aspects of Wi-Fi and Wi-Max services.

http://www.telecomlawblog.com/cat-events.html