If you have spamassassin setup and running you can just add the rules
shown on the spamassassin wiki. You need to have imagemagick and gocr
but they are really easy to install.

See the wiki page:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/OcrPlugin

On 10/18/06, Carl A Jeptha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok spill the beans about the ocr, don't let me get to you to beat it out
of you. (OOOPPPS did I say that out loud ) :-[

Please give more info as this is the means of doing spam now.

You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca
Office Phone: 905 349-2084