Here is one of the answers from Internic.ca
*Warning: Open Proxy Connection Detected*

You are accessing our site through an open proxy connection. For security reasons, we do not allow any visitors to log into our site through an open proxy without first validating the identity of the account holder.

If you have a valid reason for using an open proxy or if you think we have blocked your address in error, please call or email our Customer Service team.

You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca
Office Phone: 905 349-2084
Office Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
skype cajeptha

Jeremy Davis wrote:
Carl A Jeptha wrote:
Hi,
Is there a way to test for an open proxy. I really need to find this open proxy that is being reported with our gateway which is a MT Box. The Proxies on it are disabled.

What type of proxy is being detected?

Jeremy