To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] FCC Docket 06-74

Tom-

It would be a great idea.  The comment period is
closed now, but it may be re-opened if AT&T puts
another set of proposed merger conditions on the
table.  If they do, I'll let this list know.

Mark

--- Tom DeReggi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

As condition of merger, Why not require ATT and BS
to offer settlement-free peering, to all ISPs below
a certain size,
without a minimum commit, or to a non-profit entity
that allows settlement-free peering? So that the
merger helps small ISP continue to gain access to
the goliath amount of subscribers that will be
controlled by one enitity after the merger.