Mark,

I cannot help you on this list.

Please use our Support Forums at http://forums.star-os.com/ for StarOS
related questions.

Thanks,
Lonnie

On 10/30/06, Mark McElvy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am still trying to get a Polycom video conference unit to work from my
private NAT network through a StarOS router to the public Internet. I have
had to unit working fine on the outside of the firewall but cannot get it to
connect from the inside. I kind of feel it is an H.323 compliance issue. Are
there setting I need to make in StarOS?

Mark McElvy
AccuBak Data Systems, Inc.
573.729.9200 - Office
573.729.9203 - Fax
573.247.9980 - Mobile
http://www.accubak.com/
http://www.accubak.net/
Nationwide Internet Access
Accurate backups for your critical data!

This electronic communication (including any attached document) may contain
privileged and/or confidential information. This communication is intended
only for the use of indicated e-mail addressees. If you are not an intended
recipient of this communication, please be advised that any disclosure,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this communication or
any attached document is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and promptly
destroy all electronic and printed copies of this communication and any
attached document.
Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal
law.

Lonnie Nunweiler
Valemount Networks Corporation
http://www.star-os.com/