You have a local user named bob and you have three domains that your server
handles mail for, say yingyang.com, yoyo.com and jacks.com. You could send
an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] , [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
they would
all get to the local user bob. Is there anyway to restrict bob to only be
able to receive and send on one of those particular domains instead of all
three? I though that I had found something on this in the past but I have
been googling for two days now and have come up with nothing. The only thing I have found is the virtual user table,
That is how you do it. Make a virtual user for the main account and then just forward the other email addresses to that account.

Jeremy Davis