You can list every user for a given domain and then use a wildcard to reject all others in that domain.
So for your non-default domains you would have a virtual user table:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] joe
[EMAIL PROTECTED] jim
@yingyang.com error:nouser No such user here

This would allow mail to be delivered to joe and jim at yingyang.com and noone else.

As for the spam, do you have a received header that actually says it is for [EMAIL PROTECTED] which is not the mailbox it was delivered to? I have seen spam that bulk delivers with what looks like a BCC to some addresses. In other words they don't show up in the To: or CC: list, but if you examine the headers it is actually sent to the correct user.

Sam Tetherow
Sandhills Wireless

Chadd Thompson wrote:
Won't that still allow the user to receive mail for every domain on the
server unless you go in for every user and specifically deny that particular
address?
Say you wanted bob to only be able to receive mail on yoyo.com and not
yingyang.com or jacks.com. I would have to put entries in the virtual user
table to exclude/deny the addresses of [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]
that way the only email that could get through to bob would be [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Is there any other way to do this?

On a side note lately I have been having users get other users email. It is
always a spam message and never a legitimate email but still has me boggled
on how it is happening. I inspect the header information and it shows that
it was came in on the server to the correct addressed user, but it ends up
in a different mailbox. Any ideas on that?

Thanks,
Chadd

The only thing I have found is the virtual user table,
That is how you do it.  Make a virtual user for the main account and
then just  forward the other email addresses to that account.

Jeremy Davis