On Tue, 31 Oct 2006, Jeremy Davis wrote:

We had some callerid problems to start with. Then they somehow mis provisioned our 1-800. Everything got a lot better once we switched from IAX2 to SIP for the trunking protocol. Give me a call today if there is anything I can do it help you out. Matt Larsen has been using them as well and hasn't had any problems so far, but we are both still in the testing phase.

Hmmm. This is specifically the issue I am having (part of it). I use IAX to connect to them because one of my upstreams is NAT. With that upstream, I would be double natted and I don't want to try to make that work with SIP. I was having no trouble from them on their inbound.vitelity.net and outbound.vitelity.net server, but something changed, and the latency went from 40ms average to over 200ms average. Obviously, that was not good. They moved me to the new server and now, I am having trouble with IAX. They keep suggesting that I switch to SIP,but I don't want to do that (because of the double nat). Oh, well, there are many other good companies out there.

--
Butch Evans
573-276-2879