Thanks Mark

Vented is what I'm looking for. Wonder if I should take a hole saw to the side of my van.....


Mark Nash - Lists wrote:
Look to a marine battery enclosure in the boat section of your recreational
supply store.  Carrying strap, vented, charge indicator, and with a 12v
power port.

...or perhaps the word 'vented' is not what you were asking for.  ;)
WISPA Wireless List:



Reply via email to