I have a WRAP board with two radios (CM-9 for BH and WLM54G for AP)
running Mikrotik. It appears that when the temp drops close to freezing
it restarts. Last night it restarted 3 times between midnight and 8AM.
It did the same thing a week or so ago a couple of cold nights but since
the nights have warmed it has been fine.

In an effort to fix, I planned on just replacing the WRAP and the two
radios, reusing the CF with the OS on it.

Two questions, have other folks seen cold weather reboots and how safe
am I assuming the CF is not the problem?

Mark McElvy
AccuBak Data Systems, Inc.
573.729.9200 - Office
573.729.9203 - Fax
573.247.9980 - Mobile
http://www.accubak.com/
http://www.accubak.net/
Nationwide Internet Access
Accurate backups for your critical data!

This electronic communication (including any attached document) may contain
privileged and/or confidential information.  This communication is intended
only for the use of indicated e-mail addressees.  If you are not an intended
recipient of this communication, please be advised that any disclosure,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this communication or any
attached document is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and promptly
destroy all electronic and printed copies of this communication and any
attached document.
Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.