From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 3:14 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] WTB Orders (FCC-06-110)

Dawn,
Could you tell us what interest you believe there should be for WISPs
involving this proceeding? I am doubting it as much as I would like to know
your personal thoughts on the subject. Kris Twomey looked into this for me
some time back and told me it is of no concern for WISPs. If you see
something he did not though please forward it along.
Thank you,
Scriv

Dawn DiPietro wrote:

All,

Below is something WISPA should be paying attention to.

WTB Orders (FCC-06-110)
AMENDMENT OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES REGARDING DEDICATED SHORT-RANGE COMMUNICATION SERVICES IN THE 5.850-5.925 GHZ BAND (5.9 GHZ BAND), AMENDMENT OF PARTS 2 AND 90 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ALLOCATE THE
5.850-5.925 GHZ BAND TO THE MOBILE SERVICE

And here is the link for those of you who would like to look into this in further detail.
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-06-110A1.pdf

Regards,
Dawn DiPietro