D. Ryan Spott wrote:
Looking for a VERY low wattage 12 or 24  volt switch.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I need it for a remote tower running 12 and 24 volt solar.

No, but I'll see your question and raise you another question.

Anyone have any recommendations on (if this even exists) small managed or semi-managed switches? Basically, I just want to be able to graph traffic by port, and maaaaybe shut off a given port, but you usually only find that in physically large (i.e. rackmount) switches. I want something like that, but with only five or maybe eight ports, small enough to stick in an outdoor enclosure.

David Smith
MVN.net