To: <wireless@wispa.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 4:38 PM
Subject: [WISPA] WISPA Guest Pass to ISPCON

If any of you are coming to ISPCON and want to just attend the WISPA
meeting and exhibition floor then the attached .pdf pass will get you in
for free. If you want to attend the whole event then this code will get
you $100 off the price of entry. As always you can get any more
information about this event at http://www.ispcon.com. WISPA will have a
reception / meeting at 6:30 pm on Tuesday night. Matt, Tom and myself
are all speaking at various sessions I believe. Mac Dearman will speak
about the efforts post-Katrina to bring Internet and telephone service
online in the effected areas. We hope to see you guys there.
All the best,
John Scrivner

PS. If you signup using the code on the attached flier then you will get
a WISPA  banner attached to your badge.