To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Friday Fun. Worlds most expensive gate chain

Pete Davis wrote:
I see these on gates, especially where there are oilfields on the site, and several companies need access. Never seen a whole chain made from locks, though.

Funny.

pd

We used to have a long chain with lots of pad locks. One day I went to the tower gate and found some ID 10 T had shortened the chain by quite a bit to tighten it up.

Guess he didn't understand the theory of needing all the locks in the loop and not a bunch wagging off the tail like mine was.

Not so funny, George