Brad Belton wrote:
We now have a Level3 voice product that is far more flexible than Vonage or
our Nuvio offerings.  Voice and data haven't been an issue and are far
superior to any LEC offering.  Haven't tried fax over Level3 yet, but I'm
sure we'll have the opportunity to do so soon.

Which product is that? My understanding is that Level3 only offers carrier origination and termination; not the full suite of services required to provide retail voice. Further, it is my understanding that Level3's minimum commitment is $25k MRC on their voice services.

-Matt