To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 8:14 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Alvarion is Back!!!

Ok, then put is on the paid member list, or tell me offlist. :) The suspense is killing me. :)

Brian

Rick Smith wrote:

yeah, tom, don't post a book, but give us details.

I'm sure Patrick will be chiming in on this one.

I love Alvarion gear.  Just can't afford it.  Mikrotik's just as good, if
not
better at some things, but sometimes I'd just love a DS11 backhaul
everywhere...or bigger. :)