George Rogato wrote:

I actually give out my cell phone number to my broadband subs so they can call me if they are out.
I just recently started doing this. We don't have 24/7 tech support.

Gah, not even I got THAT far...

A few of our biggest customers have either my cell number, or the lead field guy's number, or both, but there's NO WAY I'm making it public knowledge. Most of our end-users are residential customers, and to be blunt, I'm not sure I trust most of 'em to know the difference between "there's a tower outage, you should look at it" and "zomg I visited seventeen porn sites and now my IE doesn't work," and the latter calls can wait 'til the next morning.

David Smith
MVN.net