BTW, we should note that on the AU-S, the capacity is not constrained
since it supports the full 32+mbps net from the start. It is only
limited in terms of attachments, supporting up to 25 connections of the
3 or 6Mbps CPEs. We've got lots of rural customers for whom this is what
was requested. Those 25 six mbps or 3mbps subs will be flying though.

This model, assuming you joined the AlvarionCOMNET and if you had 25
subs on each of three sectors on one cell would result in an
infrastructure PLUS CPE payback of less than 9 months assuming only a
$39.95/month subscriber fee. So, including a truck roll, you could get a
1 year or less payback off $39.95/month fees providing true 3mbps
down/2mbps up. And you could do this with top of the line gear that will
result in much improved operations and MUCH higher equity value of the
network should you ever want to sell.

Patrick Leary
AVP WISP Markets
Alvarion, Inc.