From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jon Langeler
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 6:55 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Alvarion is Back!!!

Now we just need to get Moto to do that! Canopy Lite Advantage AP  :-)

Jon Langeler
Michwave Tech.

Brad Larson wrote:

I'm guessing Patrick went over the 25 user stand alone base station that
will retail for $2,595. This will be an upgradeable version that you can
start a POP with, recover some costs, then upgrade when the time comes
and you get close to the 25 subscriber attachments. Brad

--
Jon Langeler
Michwave Tech.