On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, John Scrivner wrote:

I never doubted this. I just need to find someway to make the corporate people believe they can use my wireless transport to deliver an end to end solution that will be HIPAA compliant with my service located in the center. Passing the buck is not the problem.

Which is the reason I mentioned in my other post about speaking to an attorney about drafting a paper in plain English to help them understand (and lend credibility to what you tell them). Someone else mentioned partnering with a HIPAA compliance consultant, which is another (perhaps better) idea.

--
Butch Evans
http://www.butchevans.com/