I need your help! It looks like I am going to have to go over the head of the IT guy at the area hospitals. According to the person I am speaking with I cannot even get a phone call returned from him to talk about the issues regarding wireless broadband delivery and HIPAA. The say flat out no use of wireless for connectivity to area health care centers.

Can some of you please send me some success stories offlist where you installed connections to health care facilities for them to use as their intranet connections? Any references to working with their IT people to deliver a solution that met HIPAA guidelines would be nice. Once I get some of those success stories I will request a meeting with the CEO of the hospital who is a friend of mine and can help us get this done.
Thanks guys,
Scriv

PS. Offlist your success stories to [EMAIL PROTECTED]