Here is the link Gino. I like the specialized searches on the right
best. You can enter as many or as few fields as you want. The data that
can be collected is excellent, and you can even map the results in color
(see the "mapping" link on top of the search result page.

Also, for spectrum like BRS and EBS, now that you have secondary
spectrum leasing, you need another search mode, one that allows you to
search for leased spectrum or even sublet spectrum. The FCC has launched
a new search just for this:
http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/searchLease.jsp;JSESSIONID_ULS
SEARCH=FY1d4gTYY2RfpwtiixrSMqFsj5LJRedbyEK9aSFaqJ0l1PEP7Qro!-620396247!-
260225646

This search is based on collection of Form 608, which is the form filed
every time there is a lease or sublease deal. It seem to me that this
search database is still being populated though.

Enjoy.

Patrick Leary
AVP WISP Markets
Alvarion, Inc.