To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 11:28 AM
Subject: [WISPA] Biz Dev Proposal

Marlon, Brad, I can send wispa business.

Personally, I'm a google marketing guy. most of our business comes
from google...
under a search for "evdo"

according to adwords.google.com traffic estimator,

under the terms,

"wimax"
and
"wireless internet"

you'd get 1800 visitors and 19000 visitors respectively. only a
fraction of these visitors are right for my company. the rest are
better fits for you wisp owners.

So... help me send biz your way.
1. use http://wimax-coverage.com to post news and press releases about
your company
include:
address (people search for city names)
url to your website
relevant sales teasers

2. link to http://evdo-coverage.com using code:

we are #11 in google under "wireless internet"

when we hit > #4, our traffic will increase 40X and I'll post a large
banner for the wisp map where you've already posted your service
areas... http://map.wirelessinternetcoverage.com/

thoughts?
questions?