Marlon, the way google works, you either pay TONS of money (about
$1.50-$4.00 per click) or you get to page 1 of google under a search
term.

I can offer WISPA as a community large numbers of google traffic.

Since I already get tons of traffic to http://wimax-coverage.com i can
send you my the traffic that is NOT right for my biz. (50% need fixed
broadband not wireless)
try googleing "wimax coverage" and "wimax access"

BUT under the biggest traffic terms,
wireless internet (12,000 visitors a day)
wimax (4000 visitors a day)
my websites:
http://evdo-coverage.com
http://wimax-coverage.com are on page TWO. 98% less traffic than page 1.

So... if everybody just made a link from their home page to mine, then
google would bounce the above 2 sites to page 1 and i'd directly flow
all those who need fixed broadband to
http://map.wireless-internet-access-provider.com

As a team, we can accomplish our goals within 2 weeks.