Guys. if you dont mind, I'll just keep posting these leads to wispa. i
get several calls a day asking for fixed wireless and i just tellem to
go to wispa.org

but i can take the extra step and submit their contact info to y'all.

BUT PS. driving traffic to
http://map.wireless-internet-access-provider.com/

is better for me and y'all since currently, i'm the bottleneck in
sending you leads. i'd rather you get the calls directly so i save
time =)

OH WAIT, who owns wispa.org? can we get a link from the homepage to
http://map.wireless-internet-access-provider.com  ?