We've got one of our Avcom Rental units available for sale. We rent these for $100 per week. This has been used on and off for the past year and it's time to move it. It sells for $3K new, we need $1000 for the analyzer. We have a 5Ghz freq extender as well for $400, normally $800. Only thing needed is the 900MHz freq extender. So what we have will do the 1.7-2.7GHz band plus 5-6GHz (with extender) for $1400. Portable (not handheld) unit with large easy to read screen, markers, memory and peak hold functions plus more. More info at http://avcomofva.com/products/default.asp?page=psa1727b.
Mike B

Blair Davis wrote:

Well, I know we have been round and round this subject before, but, I am finally ready to buy a spectrum analyzer....

What I want....

Coverage of 900MHz, 2.3-2.5GHz, and 5-6GHz
Absolute power readings... I don't really care what the range on the power readings is as I can adjust the level as needed with attenuators But, I wish to do repeatable testing and comparison of radio cards and pigtails with the unit... Portable.... I don't need, (but would not object), to a hand held unit, but a big rack mount won't do me much good.... Reasonable price.... 1K$ or so..... Referb or recon is fine.... I'd consider used from someone well known on wispa....
Ext. antenna input

Ideas?  Suggestions?

I remember some talking about hand-held units on here before. Any body ever get one and use it?

Thanks....

--
Mike Brownson
Electro-comm Distributing

Your 24x7 support staff is at www.ShopECBIZ.com
Interested in Metro WiFi? We have solutions
Coming soon from Tranzeo, 900MHz PtMP
We are having our 13th annual EC Expo January 17-19, 2007 in Denver Colorado.
There is 2 days of training from Canopy, Airaya, Bridgewave, Dragonwave,
Tranzeo, Stratex, Inscape data, Trylon and Polyphaser.  The exhibits will be on
Friday January 19th. Visit www.ec-expo.com for registration and information.