To: "Wispa List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 8:06 AM
Subject: [WISPA] Website update suggestion

While I like the layout of WISPA's website, I think the vendor member banners are too low on the main page. Why not create another page with the vendor member banners and the blurb that gets posted to the list? This link could be placed prominently on the top section of the main page. Just a suggestion....

--
Butch Evans
http://www.butchevans.com/