From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 12:38 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] more ip tracking upgrades

Brandon has just made some changes on our tracking system.

The biggest one is that we can now see top users per day.  This will allow
us to follow more of what's going on at night.  Like yesterday, someone sent
3 gigs up to the net.  They've got something on their machine that they are
really not gonna want.

Trying to pick that one customer out of all of the traffic that normally
goes on was a real pain.  With the new stuff it was a cake walk.

radius.odessaoffice.com/iptrack

laters,
marlon