I've been going through a bunch of sale / merger / buyout / funding meetings
lately, and that's about the salary they've all agreed on for an owner of a
wisp at around 500 users.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 9:10 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] salary

I just take what I need home.  It doesn't amount to much but the company
pays all gas, cell phone, auto repair, computer etc. bills.  So the number
isn't really fair.

We billed an insurance company for some work that I did after a storm, we
negotiated a $4000 per month rate for me as a typical paycheck for a person
with a company of this one's size.

laters,
marlon