Butch,
how do you get the 10 min time factor to change the queue or BW limit?
Looked thru MT stuff & don't see anything that would help with this
automatic system.  Would a scheduled script be involved?  Any tips or
pointers would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Marshall
Rabbit Meadows Technology

On 12/14/06, Butch Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, 14 Dec 2006, Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:

>customer's location via speakeasy!  grin Maybe I'll see if Butch
>can come up with something that will choke people back after 10
>minutes of anything over say, 2 megs, then slow them down down down
>till they stop using the net for an hour or two.  Wonder how hard
>it would be to set up the MT boxes to do that?

Not too hard for TCP for sure...For other protocols, it can probably
be accomplished, but I've never tried that.

--
Butch Evans
http://www.butchevans.com/