I don't know what jabba is.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dylan Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 8:58 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] ot, private chat

How about a Jabber server?

On 12/18/06, Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

A few years back, there was a program called Blab-it.  It was a private
chat
system.  I have a couple of corporate customers that are interested in a
Yahoo or MSN Messenger type application but they want it isolated to their
own network (including remote offices) and they want better security.

Anyone know of such a beast? I could probably handle something that rides
on my server, but a system that would ride on the customer's server is
what
they are mostly after.

thanks!
Marlon