From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom DeReggi
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 12:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] building out

Better would be... your ISP + a unique number for the site location, to
easilly decern which AP a complaining customer is trying to connect to, and
prevent accidentent associating to the wrong or a worse strength AP.  Your
phone number can be looked up, but its hard to tell where someone is
complaining about if they can;t tell you which radio they are interfering
with.