To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 9:20 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Council rejects wireless proposal

Forbes,

My apologies if you find this offensive and my honesty may not win me
any fans here, but your advice includes some dishonest assertions and
your letter to your city council is, in my view, libelous regarding
Clearwire, threatening to your officials, and absolutely asserts false
information (you have zero frequency rights as a first-in operator) and
you have less than zero rights to be protected from any users operating
in their lawfully owned or leased licensed spectrum such as the WCS 2.3
GHz bands or 2.5ish GHz BRS/EBS bands.