It seems to have fixed the problem. Been a few days now with no issues.

On a side note though we just came back up from a 19 hour service outage
from AT&T, man those guys piss me off.

This has been a rough month glad its about over.

Hope everyone has a good Christmas, Take some time off and spend some time
with the famliy everyone!!!

Thanks,
Chadd